Thursday, April 1, 2010

3Nephi 17

Last night I was reading about Christ's visit to the Americas. I know, we are supposed to start at the beginning. But this is a good part, right? So tonight I am going to start with the reading schedule. It's hard to go back to the beginning when I haven't reached the end yet. Anyway, I always wonder what it was that Jesus said during his prayer. Does the Lord give us things that only we should hear? Will we find out what it was he prayed for? I hope so.
Wouldn't it be an amazing thing to see your children being administered to by angels? As a parent I think that would be the most amazing thing to watch; to know that your children were touched by such purity. Just my thoughts.
Cassie June

1 comment:

  1. just a quick note regarding starting at the beginning.... I had sent each of the girls a copy of the new YW Personal Progress book along with the bookmark. If you would like to participate in personal progress it tells you at the back what you need to do as an adult to earn your medallion. Reading the Book of Mormon is the value project for Virtue and I'm sure participating in the family blog would work as the journal work that is recommended.

    ReplyDelete